Road Safety Education Limited ABN: 17 110 667 706 (RSE)
© Copyright 2022
Copyright and any other intellectual property rights, on this website are owned by RSE except for any copyright held by a third party. Such copyright stays with that party and may require permission to extend the use of such materials. Except as permitted by law, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without written permission from RSE. Each school receives permission from RSE to use RYDA program materials and resources at the time the Program is acquired by a school, for which RSE receives compensation.
- Each school receives permission from RSE to use RYDA Program materials and resources from the time the Program is acquired by a school until the end of the calendar year in which the school attends the RYDA workshop, to support extended learning for RYDA workshop students. These materials are included as part of the student workshop attendance fee.
- Linking: Linking to this website is permitted provided that the links are clearly acknowledged. Links to materials and resources contained in any of the website’s password protected portals is not permitted without written permission from RSE.
- Images and logos: Without written permission from RSE, you may not use any of the logos or images on this website.
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- The information on this website is provided by RSE in good faith based on the facts known to us from time to time;
- While care and consideration is taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current, the information is only intended as a basic guide to road safety education, it does not address the complexities of particular circumstances, and does not constitute professional advice;
- The information should not be regarded as a substitute for professional advice and/or reference to the appropriate legislation, and users should exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use and seek independent advice if necessary;
- RSE accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of any of the information contained on, or accessed through, this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose;
- RSE is not responsible for the content of any third party website to which links are provided on this website. To the extent permitted by law, RSE excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of RSE or its agents;
- The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please Contact Us.
Information or materials which are unsuitable for minors access or otherwise of a nature inconsistent with RSE’s values and its road safety education standards, may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. RSE makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the website, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
- or, the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the law.
This website is hosted on a web server in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. These terms are governed by the law in force in NSW and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW and the courts of appeal from them.